LumApps for Intune allows Intune admins to organize and protect Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) environments. From the Microsoft Mobile Application Management (MAM), Admins can create policies and to protect corporate data while keeping employees connected.
IMPORTANT: LumApps for Intune requires your company’s work account and a Microsoft managed environment. Please contact your company’s IT administrator if you have issues or questions about the use of the software.
LumApps intranet solution now has a mobile companion, designed for Android! LumApps is the only social corporate intranet officially Recommended by Google for G Suite. Our innovative platform provides everything you need to work in one central hub: corporate news, business tools, essential documents and social communities. Streamlining communication and collaboration is our game.
A huge success with organizations from all industries, our award-winning intranet is now available for customers on-the-go! So whether you’re travelling or just away from your desktop, you can follow relevant internal news, keep working on team projects and stay connected to your coworkers, wherever you go.
LumApps Mobile app* provides two main views, for targeted information and communities.
After a short onboarding, sign in with Google, dive into your new app and start working better. Thanks to an intuitive interface, you won’t need a tutorial!
The LumApps App includes many of our best features:
– Browse listed content, including company news and targeted information streams
– View detailed content and comments with attached files
– React to content in real time: like and comment on posts
– Like and respond to comments
– View all communities at a glance and follow your favorites
– Check your preferred communities’ activity: posts (including links, images, docs) and comments
– Interact with your communities: like, comment and discuss content
– Create your own community post with attached files like images, docs and links – and organize using relevant tags!
– Quick access to LumApps Help page
*To use our app, your company’s active subscription plan to LumApps must include the mobile option, with valid login credentials.
Do you have questions or need some help with LumApps Mobile? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If your organization is searching for ways to improve communication and to implement collaborative work practices, drop us a line at email@example.com